Annie's Hall is our dedicated bandroom bringing some of the best live music Australia has to offer to the Macedon Ranges!
Located across the road from Macedon Train Station, make the trip up for the gig, or make a weekend of it and explore Mount Macedon and surrounds.
- Sun, 16 JanMacedon16 Jan 2022, 2:30 pmMacedon, 33 Smith St, Macedon VIC 3440, AustraliaNow is Tex’s reuniting with Matt Walker for duo shows. They are on the road again. Their powerful live show features songs spanning Tex's vast catalogue, as well as brand new material they have written together for their Fat Rubber band album.
- Fri, 21 JanMacedon
- Sat, 29 JanMacedon
- Sat, 05 FebMacedon05 Feb 2022, 7:00 pmMacedon, 33 Smith St, Macedon VIC 3440, AustraliaKim Salmon has his share of ghosts lurking within his career. Scientists drummer Brett Rixon, STM double bass player Andrew Entch Chicago native, Phillip Hertz, ex-wife & one-time Scientists manager Linda Fearon, Lowbrow auteur & drummer Nick Combe & of course - Brian Henry Hooper & Spencer P Jones.
- Sun, 06 FebMacedon Railway Hotel06 Feb 2022, 2:30 pmMacedon Railway Hotel, 33 Smith St, Macedon VIC 3440, AustraliaWhile giving a sincere musical nod to early country groups like The Carter Family and The Delmore Brothers, The Cartridge Family have developed their old-time country style and their gorgeous three-part harmonies into a truly unique sound.
- Sun, 13 FebMacedon
- Sat, 19 FebMacedon Railway Hotel
- Sat, 26 FebMacedon Railway Hotel
- Sun, 27 FebMacedon
- Sat, 07 MayMacedon07 May 2022, 7:00 pmMacedon, 33 Smith St, Macedon VIC 3440, AustraliaWhy didn't anyone think of this before? Ed Kuepper; the co-founder of '70’s proto-punks The Saints, chief architect of the uncompromising Laughing Clowns and The Aints! and master songsmith over some 15+ solo albums, and Jim White; the brilliant drummer of renowned instrumentalists Dirty Three.